Global Replica SCAM and BOGUS
I should have done my research on Global Replica before dealing with them however I did not pay attention to signs and red flags about the company.
I recently purchase a watch from them. They only accept COD. And they will call you back right away explaining to you that they dont do credit card orders less than $500.00. (which is I thought was weird) and that they needed you to call them back to verify your order and you need to call asap.
When I did call back, they took 4 days to call me back and said that they had a fire in the building that day I called and that everybody was okay and not hurt (too much information given to me more than I care to know) and thats why they couldnt call me back that day I called. They explained they only do COD.
Three days later, Global Replica Gave me the wrong watch. It was also defective. I called back and someone answered named Joe and explained to me that he was going to send me a replacement and a returned fed-ex envelope for me to send the item.
Weeks later I havent received anything. I called them again using a different number and Joe again answered and said that there was a mishap with Fed-ex that the item pick up by someone else with my last name. So he was going to call me back to see what Fed-ex had to say in the matter but never got a call from them again.
Numerous calls have been left with Global Replica and no answer. Emails sent are not returned. I have finallycome to a conclusion that they are RIP Offs ARtist...Please BEWARE when dealing with them...They promise too good to be true merchandise and have many made up feedbacks that they most likely made up...HOWEVER, they are not to be trusted...take it from me... With the economy going down, it hurts to just see your hard earn money go to to scam artist like GLOBAL REPLICA.review #119743
You may also like
- "I buy a watch ACTIVA AD008-001 from JOMASHOP.COM on July 9th 2011 (order no:509771) for my boy's birhtday gift. When I received the good, the alarm that I've set has..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- " BOYD'S GUNSTOCKS. Happy to take your order and your money. When it turns out their website is not updated and it's not in stock you have to pay the cancellation..."
- "Uship is brokering haulers that are required to have MC/DOT numbers for interstate hauling. When Uship is told about a hauler that is violating federal law their response is..."
- "Bought a genuine leather couch drastically marked down. If their is leather on this couch it's probably holding the hinges together . After having it less than year..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal. They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."