Global Replica SCAM and BOGUS
I should have done my research on Global Replica before dealing with them however I did not pay attention to signs and red flags about the company.
I recently purchase a watch from them. They only accept COD. And they will call you back right away explaining to you that they dont do credit card orders less than $500.00. (which is I thought was weird) and that they needed you to call them back to verify your order and you need to call asap.
When I did call back, they took 4 days to call me back and said that they had a fire in the building that day I called and that everybody was okay and not hurt (too much information given to me more than I care to know) and thats why they couldnt call me back that day I called. They explained they only do COD.
Three days later, Global Replica Gave me the wrong watch. It was also defective. I called back and someone answered named Joe and explained to me that he was going to send me a replacement and a returned fed-ex envelope for me to send the item.
Weeks later I havent received anything. I called them again using a different number and Joe again answered and said that there was a mishap with Fed-ex that the item pick up by someone else with my last name. So he was going to call me back to see what Fed-ex had to say in the matter but never got a call from them again.
Numerous calls have been left with Global Replica and no answer. Emails sent are not returned. I have finallycome to a conclusion that they are RIP Offs ARtist...Please BEWARE when dealing with them...They promise too good to be true merchandise and have many made up feedbacks that they most likely made up...HOWEVER, they are not to be trusted...take it from me... With the economy going down, it hurts to just see your hard earn money go to to scam artist like GLOBAL REPLICA.d558697 review #119743
You may also like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "Decided to give this snapshot a chance and I'm now paying for it. Fax documentation from prior insurance proving six months of full insurance and no other driver(single). Advised..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Dr. Paul O’Reilly ,of Burlington Dental Clinic ,was found guilty of professional misconduct at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry ,held on 12 December, 2014 ,in..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."