Global Replica SCAM and BOGUS
I should have done my research on Global Replica before dealing with them however I did not pay attention to signs and red flags about the company.
I recently purchase a watch from them. They only accept COD. And they will call you back right away explaining to you that they dont do credit card orders less than $500.00. (which is I thought was weird) and that they needed you to call them back to verify your order and you need to call asap.
When I did call back, they took 4 days to call me back and said that they had a fire in the building that day I called and that everybody was okay and not hurt (too much information given to me more than I care to know) and thats why they couldnt call me back that day I called. They explained they only do COD.
Three days later, Global Replica Gave me the wrong watch. It was also defective. I called back and someone answered named Joe and explained to me that he was going to send me a replacement and a returned fed-ex envelope for me to send the item.
Weeks later I havent received anything. I called them again using a different number and Joe again answered and said that there was a mishap with Fed-ex that the item pick up by someone else with my last name. So he was going to call me back to see what Fed-ex had to say in the matter but never got a call from them again.
Numerous calls have been left with Global Replica and no answer. Emails sent are not returned. I have finallycome to a conclusion that they are RIP Offs ARtist...Please BEWARE when dealing with them...They promise too good to be true merchandise and have many made up feedbacks that they most likely made up...HOWEVER, they are not to be trusted...take it from me... With the economy going down, it hurts to just see your hard earn money go to to scam artist like GLOBAL REPLICA.review #119743
You may also like
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "First we ordered a daybed. It showed up marred with some poor attempts at repair--most likely with white out. I contacted customer service to exchange and they said it would..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "Wish I would have read the reviews online before doing an order. Ordered 10 corals at a price that was (apparently) too good to be true. Corals arrived..."
- "A skirt sizes small. The model's waist is 23 and bust is 34. She wears a small size. The picture they posted shows it fits perfect on her. But when..."
- "Went to dinner, Olive Garden Middletown Ohio. Was treated like they've never seen African Americans before. Sent to the back of restaurant, not acceptable, moved to booth, waited 12-15 minutes,..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."