Global Replica SCAM and BOGUS
I should have done my research on Global Replica before dealing with them however I did not pay attention to signs and red flags about the company.
I recently purchase a watch from them. They only accept COD. And they will call you back right away explaining to you that they dont do credit card orders less than $500.00. (which is I thought was weird) and that they needed you to call them back to verify your order and you need to call asap.
When I did call back, they took 4 days to call me back and said that they had a fire in the building that day I called and that everybody was okay and not hurt (too much information given to me more than I care to know) and thats why they couldnt call me back that day I called. They explained they only do COD.
Three days later, Global Replica Gave me the wrong watch. It was also defective. I called back and someone answered named Joe and explained to me that he was going to send me a replacement and a returned fed-ex envelope for me to send the item.
Weeks later I havent received anything. I called them again using a different number and Joe again answered and said that there was a mishap with Fed-ex that the item pick up by someone else with my last name. So he was going to call me back to see what Fed-ex had to say in the matter but never got a call from them again.
Numerous calls have been left with Global Replica and no answer. Emails sent are not returned. I have finallycome to a conclusion that they are RIP Offs ARtist...Please BEWARE when dealing with them...They promise too good to be true merchandise and have many made up feedbacks that they most likely made up...HOWEVER, they are not to be trusted...take it from me... With the economy going down, it hurts to just see your hard earn money go to to scam artist like GLOBAL REPLICA.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I am customer. I actually brought few items worth $32.74. Brought from Karla and never received any items or call or email. Worst thing she never put any information..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip. This morning my BOA account is overdrawn. They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix..."
- "The first picture is what I ordered and the second is what was delivered. Obviously not even relatively close at all. I paid over $80 for this arrangement..."
- "El Camino location. No mo! Excused slow, wrong order lukewarm chicken, cement busquit without complaint over 3 month period. June 20, 2016 is my Last visit to ANY location. ..."