Global Replica SCAM and BOGUS
I should have done my research on Global Replica before dealing with them however I did not pay attention to signs and red flags about the company.
I recently purchase a watch from them. They only accept COD. And they will call you back right away explaining to you that they dont do credit card orders less than $500.00. (which is I thought was weird) and that they needed you to call them back to verify your order and you need to call asap.
When I did call back, they took 4 days to call me back and said that they had a fire in the building that day I called and that everybody was okay and not hurt (too much information given to me more than I care to know) and thats why they couldnt call me back that day I called. They explained they only do COD.
Three days later, Global Replica Gave me the wrong watch. It was also defective. I called back and someone answered named Joe and explained to me that he was going to send me a replacement and a returned fed-ex envelope for me to send the item.
Weeks later I havent received anything. I called them again using a different number and Joe again answered and said that there was a mishap with Fed-ex that the item pick up by someone else with my last name. So he was going to call me back to see what Fed-ex had to say in the matter but never got a call from them again.
Numerous calls have been left with Global Replica and no answer. Emails sent are not returned. I have finallycome to a conclusion that they are RIP Offs ARtist...Please BEWARE when dealing with them...They promise too good to be true merchandise and have many made up feedbacks that they most likely made up...HOWEVER, they are not to be trusted...take it from me... With the economy going down, it hurts to just see your hard earn money go to to scam artist like GLOBAL REPLICA.review #119743
You may also like
- "To LifeProof Support and Legal Department, I feel that I've been completely disregarded as having a valid complaint. The process of ignoring my issue started 7 weeks ago today. ..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "I want to say that I have had enough of all the problems with this company and now I'm going to get a lawyer if I don't get a call..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Late delivery,Been waiting Weeks,faulty items,*** Materials,No reply from them.ill not buy again ever.hope to get refund..."