I feel like an darn ***, I ordered a Swiss Submariner from Global Replica. I talked to someone claiming to be Garry.

I was told that the watch was 18k Solid gold and Swiss movement. Bull, I received the watch 2 days later and gave my postal money order made out to WWR-LTD to the Fed Ex Driver. I was not allowed to inspect the watch prior to giving the money order to the driver. I opened up the box and found a $50.00 china replica.

I called the Company and talked to Garry. he said he would ship out the right watch the next day. I am a Police Chief and should have known a scam when it hit me in the face. No watch came.

Every time I called the same voice now Garry, Joe, Nathan would hang up on me. I had one of my Detectives call and he got Nathan alias Garry, Joe and whom ever. He told the detective he would send out the right watch. A few day's later a watch did come but it was not a Swiss solid gold, just another $50.00 China watch.

This company is a scam as is their other names such as World Wide Replica, Global Purses and several others. The guy running the scam is Joseph Wunch IV, and his son Joseph Wunch III. Both were arrested in Bay County Fla in 2005 for the same thing. We are on there trail and they will be arrested.

If you are a victim call Det. Jimmy Claxton Surf City P.D.

910-328-7711, we are working with the FBI, Fed EX, The Postal Service and others to arrest these bums.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2008.

Comments

Come on you thought you would get a SOLID GOLD watch for $750? You are a police officer and thought this? Tax dollars at work.

i ordered a sea dweller and found the same to be true in my case. they hung up at once when i started to voice my concerns.

if you are still moving ahead with a criminal case leave a message on this sight. i'll look for cop 301

I ordered a purse for my daughter and was sent an empty watch box! They hung up on me when I called and then refused to return any phone calls

they scammed me too.i wish to run into joe in the street

These people are the lowest of low. I am having the same experience that the police officer did on the same day.

I too feel foolish. I guess we all should know better, but we should be able to believe in honesty. I am an attorney in Texas and I sent them a letter puttin them on notice of a lawsuit.

It seems that there is certainly enough victims to bring a class action. If anyone can give me any information I would be most grateful.

if anyone can give me a address so can find these bumes i will take care of everything