Ditto-Ditto-Ditto!!!!!! I ordered a replica Rolex from Global Replica. They call & tell you they are having computer problems & will ship COD. They ship whatever they have in stock...not what you order. It's cheap-looking, fake-looking & I could have done better buying from a dollar store. When you try to contact them, the phones have been disconnected & I don't think any of the workers there know how to use email. If I knew what to do to put these crooks out of business I would. They operate under several different website names. Beware!!!! If you order something, do not accept COD terms. It may be the same crooks just under another name other than Global Replica. h

And its www.replicas2you.com/

Comments

...same thing, ordered a "swiss" watch, they sent me a different model with a big "made in China" sticker on it. Called them over and over...they keep changing their names.

I've talked with 4 different guys...one moment they are Joe, Tony,then, Tom, etc...I recorded most all of my conversations with them...turned them in to every consumer protection agency I could think of...

Also, decided to get back at them a bit by ordering about 20 different watches...sent them all over the country, from Alaska, to Hawaii, etc...at least they have to pay COD shipping there and back! I noticed their web site is not working today...good hope they are in jail and shut down!!!!

Can anyone recommend a reliable site to purchase replicas?

wow!...i thought i was the only one that got screwed. if anybody can give me an idea on how to get an exchange.

these f**kers are rude. how do we go about getting these scumbags?....anyone...anyone?....

Thank you guys for posting comments. I WAS ABOUT TO buy a Rolex replica from www.centralwatches.com and now after reading your posts I WILL STAY AWAY!

Does anyone know of a GOOD ROLEX Replica site on the internet?!?!?!

#131950

Centralwatches is the same company as replicas2you. I ordered 2 swiss watches for $1000.00 one watch was the wrong one.

Both are pieces of ***..

forth only 10.00 ive seen better in Mexico..I've been calling for a week now and they hang up, won't return calls or emails and are rude. :(

Thanks for reporting all of this! I was just about to order today my "dream" watch from centralwatches.com (aka replicas2you or global replica). I am so glad I checked this site out first, otherwise I would have woke up to a nightmare instead!

I just received my watch from centralwatch.com today. I too paid the $512.00 COD and opened the package to find the wrong watch that I ordered.

I called their number to exchange it and I was hung up on...Then, I found another number & I finally got to talk to what sounded like an old man. He told me he would ship out the right one and I'll have it in a couple days.

I'm not sure if its going to happen or not but I guess I'll just have to wait & see. I'd recommend staying away from this site & their affiliates.

Centralwatches.com has a shipping address of 138 Lafayette St Frnt East

New York, NY 10013

Phone 367.326.1890

If anyone is located in that area please check it out. Thanks

I'm wondering if fakereviews.com are the same people who own or are affiliated with central watches.com and ravereplicas.com, two websites they endorse. hmmmmm

I too, purchased from centralwatches.com (ITP. Co.) who shipped the wrong watch via Fedex COD.

I've tried asking for an exchange but am being constantly blown off. Always telling me to call back later yada yada yada...STAY AWAY!

#120013

They screwed me over as well...this really sucks......the name of the affiliated company is called centralwatches.com.....this is preatty sad that there is nothing that can be done to stop these crooks....i am in the process of talking to a lawyer to see if there is anything that can be done immediately

LETS GET THE FBI INVOLVED

Replicas2you.com is a SCAM site - ordered their "2 italian for 450.00" deal and only got one watch and it was the wrong one. I've been calling for a week now and they hang up, won't return calls or emails and are rude.

I am reporting to the Federal Trade Commission, the FBI internet fraud division. Some research has indicated the company is from either New Jersey or New York.

P.S. they ask you to have a money order paid to ITP Co.

delivery is COD via Fed Ex.

Perhaps the IRS needs an anonymous tip to audit ITP Co.!! Hmm...

I have joined a long list of honest people who ordered from Replicas2you.com. I also received the wrong watch.

When I called to ask how to return it I got a run around about how to handle the issue, and they hung up on me! Someone in New York please stop by them and cause havoc with them!!!!

Same old story. The consumer is trying his best to get something for nothing.

The company is trying its best to give you nothing for something.

In this contest, the consumer will lose. These days, there is so much scamming going on, I suspect the Internet will lose its appeal totally for online shopping.

I thought I was going to buy from replicas2you. However, after you told me it's a scam, I changed my mind and would rather order from ravereplicas.

I think it is legitimate. Also, for those who lost money due to this scam, all you have to do is report to your credit card company that you didn't receive the product as advetised, and you're willing to file a dispute to get your money back.

I received a watch from replicas2you on 12/16/2009. It was not the model that I ordered and not even close to the description listed on their website.

When I called them to set up an exchange they proceeded to ask me if I had vaginal births or c sections. My husband got on the phone and they hung up. We called them several times and were continually hung up on. They even blocked our number.

These guys are nothing other than a scam! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

replicas2you is the worst.....I got scammed and I'll accept that! However I sure hope other consumers take note.

I tried to return a product and they keep hanging up on me. I've report them to the Attorney General in New York and FBI for internet fraud.